Tasks / Responsibilities
- Cooking at the highest level, at all sections and according to specified recipes
- Relieving the Executive Chef
- Professional food handling including buffet and guest service
- Implementation of our quality standards in the galley
- Co-responsible for compliance with all HACCP requirements
- Active support with deliveries and loadings
- Completed apprenticeship or specialized training as a cook
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- In-depth knowledge of the menu and all food items
- Professional knowledge of the tools and functions in the galley
- Professional communication skills in English and / or German
- Leadership skills, team work and expertise
- EU passport
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4 or 5 Star Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 11 jobs