Ensure that the Restaurant team delivers a Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner service above and beyond the guests’ expectations, in accordance with the company standards, whilst upholding a positive work and living environment.
- Responsible for the “mise en place” and hygiene of dining room area
- Practicing company values
- Providing professional food and beverage service.
- Good knowledge and understanding of bar and restaurant menus
- Leading an international team
- Training and development of employees
- Guest management and Complaint handling
- Hotel school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
- Cruise ship experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Fluency in both English and German
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English and German language is required.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!