- Managing the Housekeeping team on board including Laundry
- Maintain control of external laundered linen and uniforms
- Ensuring cleanliness according to company standards and guests’ expectations inside of the ship
- Setting and maintaining high quality and service standards
- Responsible for hygiene according to HACCP regulations
- Active support of the other departments on board
- responsible for crew using required PPE’s
- Completed education/training in Housekeeping
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of all HACCP related topics
- Professional handling of internal tools such as industrial cleaning material
- Professional communication skills in English and / or German
- Leadership skills, team work and expertise
- EU passport or Residence Visa with Work Permit
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship or in a 4 or 5 Star Hotel.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 8 jobs